3 Oct 2014

BOOOOOO Wintertime is here.

Last year it was agreed at the club that in the Winter we would open the Thursday club at 7.30pm rather than the usual 7pm. I know it is a little bit early, as the clocks don't go back until the 26th October, but due to me having to work the next 2 Thursday evenings and Stephen being away, we will be relying on Glen and others, who come from further afield, to open up, so 7.30 suits them better.

We are also hoping to put on a program of workshops for the winter too, but we need members to volunteer to teach their skills to others and for club members to let me know what they would like to learn so I can book tutors. Once I have a program in place I will email it all out to everyone on the mailing list. If you have yet to join the mailing list, you can do so here.

Lets make this Winter a little bit brighter, by making it so much fun that we don't notice how early it is getting dark and how cold, wet and rainy the weather is.

No comments:

Post a Comment