4 Jan 2013

Staff Challenge 2013 - Day 3-4

Not much progress to report here. I didn't have time to post yesterday, but in all honesty I had a day of being frustrated with the staff and myself because I just feel like I should be better at this than I am, but I think I just need to get past that and get on with it.


 Today I have woken up with a raging toothache, so have absolutely no desire to do anything. So instead of picking up the staff I have gone in search of videos that can make me go WOW! and make me want to keep going, rather than picking up the hoop instead and ignoring the staff. This is Meast doing a double fire routine at Summerflame juggling Fest, Novi Sad, Serbia.

No doubt, later I will guilt myself into practising, but until then this is as far as I have got on day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment